- Philosophical Doctorate (Ph.D.) : 2020 - Present
Electrical and Computer Engineering (Min. in Cognitive Science)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) : 2016 - 2020
Electrical Engineering (Dept. Sp. in VLSI and Embedded Systems)
Indian Institue of Technology Delhi
- School (Science stream) : 2004 - 2016
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
Amity International School, Pushp Vihar, Delhi
CBSE score: 96.60%
Scholarships and Awards
- Received Pramod Subramanyan *17 Early Career Graduate Award at Princeton University.
- Awarded PhD Fellowship (USD95,000) at Princeton University for the first year of study.
- Awarded ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship (CHF4,800) for the summer reasearch position at EPFL, Switzerland.
- Received Rajiv Bhambawale Award for Best B.Tech thesis at the undergraduate level.
- Received Summer Under Research Award for outstanding research during the summer of 2018.
- Received Design Innovation Summer Award and DIT Seed Grant for Air Purifier project in the summer of 2017.
- Placed among the Top 7 percent of IIT Delhi in the first, second, fifth and seventh semesters based on academic performance.
- Won 2nd Runner’s Up, Best Mechanical Design Award and Best Technical Report Cash Prize for Bomb Disposal Robotics National Competition at IIT Kharagpur - December 2016
- Secured All India Rank 1624 in Joint Entrance Exam Advanced - 2016 among 150,000 candidates.
- Received Best Alliance award and Rockwell Collin’s Innovation award for National Robotics Competition - First Tech Challenge in 10th standard. Competition link.
- Awarded Second Runners Up position and Award for Best Marketing in F1 in schools national competition in which students design, manufacture and race with miniature Formula 1 cars. Team Facebook page.
- Awarded Chairperson’s Trophy for being the School Topper with 96.60% in CBSE AISSCE XII standard.
- Awarded All Rounder for VIII and IX standard.
- Head Teaching Assistant at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Princeton University. September 2021 - December 2021.
- Teaching Assistant at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. July 2019 - November 2019.
- Programming Languages: Python, MATLAB, Verilog-A, PEL, Java, C++, Verilog, x86 and ARM assembly, HTML.
- Frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Vivado, OpenCV, Arduino, Altium Designer, Eagle, PSIM, AnSYS HFSS, Keysight EasyEXPERT, Keysight IC-CAP, Origin Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks, Cinema 4D.